14 Dec 2004

Asia Blog Awards 2004: Voting


The voting has begun...


Important stuff

You can only vote once per day across all the categories. Please choose carefully.
Please look at all the nominees before voting.
Voting closes on December 31st.
Voting is monitored for cheating. IP addresses are recorded.



More about the vote

The introduction and nomination master post can be found here. Thank you to everyone who linked, commented, emailed, offered help and nominated.
There are some categories that still have open slots:
1. Best Diary/Journal
2. Best Political Blog
3. Best Foreign (non-Asian) Blog
4. Best Design
5. Best Essayist
6. Best Thai Blog
7. Best Taiwan Blog
8. Best Central Asia Blog
9. Best Vietnam Blog

I will continue to accept nominations for these categories up until Friday 17th December. Please email them to me at simon-[at]-simonworld-[dot]-mu-[dot]-nu with the blog name and URL, plus which category you are nominating it in.

Some nominations were emailed directly to me. If your blog appears and you don't want it to be in the voting please email me ASAP.

There are a maximum of 10 slots per category. In some categories there were far more nominations than slots. I based finalists on the number of nominations, their content and their direct relevence to the category. I limited blogs to 2 categories at most.

Once the voting has finished I hope to post a copy of all nominations (and other Asian blogs off my rolls) in each category.

I've combined the single Sri Lankan entry under the Bangladesh category into a single Bangladesh/Sri Lanka category.

I've allowed my blog to be entered into the Best Design section. It was nominated and it is rewarding the work of the site designer, not me.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated. Please check out all the finalists - you will find some great blogs out there in Asia.

You can check out the Best Blogs in Asia directory for more Asian blogs.

To Vote:


Free Vote Caster from Bravenet.com



No comments: